Friday, March 30, 2012

Well, this is the start of it. I have been thinking of doing this for some time now and have finally decided to do it. My hope is to use this as a means to get some of the things that go thru my mind out onto paper as it were. Everyone says it is the best way to get stuff out and will no longer stay in my head to worry me so much, we will see I guess.

I have fought with depression since I was 12 yrs old( over 30 yrs now). I have been in therapy and been on some form of medication for many many yrs. I do not have health insurance and so now it is not likely I will continue to get the type of help I really need, thus this blog to help in some small way. I will try to post on this site each day, but as anyone with depression knows I may not be able to do so each day because I will just not be able to get myself up to do it. I am already feeling good about having started it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment